Meet Barbara Stone
I know firsthand that it’s easy to put on a mask. In an effort to look good and get it right, I hid behind my own performance anxiety for years. And in doing so, I risked everything.
- What is the cost of your performance anxiety?
- Is it holding you back from creating the life you want? Living your life authentically with connection?
- What is your next step to find balance in your life? What is your next step?
- How will you find your courage?
- What steps will you take to grow your professional career?
- Are you lacking the tools to grow? Will you achieve lasting happiness?
I believe that looking good and getting it right creates performance anxiety, and it’s killing us! I will help you find your true self and build your path to success. Are you ready to take the first step?
With my MBA skills and background training in Positive Psychology, Science of Happiness, SPIRE (Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational and Emotion), and Leadership Development, I will customize coaching, mentoring, and consulting services per your needs.
I will guide and steer you to achieve your ideals. A safe, confidential alliance is created so you can always be comfortable.
My path to success, or fulfilling what I thought was success, was always changing direction. It was bumping into walls, facing challenges, or breaking constraints that made me question what I wanted and had learned from my experiences that took me to my next step. Each experience was built on what was learned in the past, and it has been an unceasing quest to do more and better.
After 20+ years in senior leadership positions in manufacturing, I realized that there I had performance anxiety from always trying to reach someone else’s goals and expectations. I was constantly trying to get it perfect and right!
I believe that I can make a difference in the world, but most importantly, I can help individuals achieve their dreams. I am taking this unceasing quest to help individuals achieve their fulfillment in their life.
That’s what I am committed to helping other know. You really are ok. You are enough.
Much of who I am is because of where I came from and the people who influenced my life:
- Work ethic – my dad
- Unconditional love – My grandmother
- Teamwork – Larry H.
- How to treat people with respect – Fran S.
- Community involvement – Chuckie H.